ZHJPF is an Asian firmware and has build date of March 2011.
- You need to have the Samsung drivers for your Samsung Galaxy 3 installed on the desktop. (To do so simply install Samsung Kies from Samsung's official website)
- Make sure you have charged your battery, 50% or higher is preferable. (To be on a safer side charge your mobile to 100%)
- Make sure you have download mode working. (Turn off your mobile by pressing the power button, once switched off press and hold "power button + menu button + vol down button" simultaneously
- The next important point is to download the I5810ZHJPF_Complete_Package.
Kindly follow the instructions mentioned below:
Extract I5810ZHJPF_Complete_Package.rar file with the password "techgom.blogspot.com".
- Enter Download Mode by pressing power button + menu button + vol down button simultaneously.
- Open ODIN and then plug in the USB cable.
- Ensure that you see something written in ID:COM after connecting your device.
- Click on OPS and choose the "apollo_0531.ops" file from the extracted folder.
- Click on BOOT and choose the "I5801ZFJPE-REV02-Bootloader-CL915488.tar.md5" file from the extracted folder.
- Click on PHONE and select the "APOLLO_FET_REV_00_phone" file from extracted folder.
- Click on PDA and select the "I5801ZFJPE-REV02-PDA-CL915488.tar.md5" file from extracted folder.
- Click on CSC and select the "I5801FETJPD-CSC-FET.tar.md5" file from extracted folder.(You should see something like this in odin)
- DO NOT tick Re-Partition.
- Check if both Auto Reboot, Protect OPS and Reset Time are ticked.(ticked by default)
- Press Start button.
- You will see the progress in both ODIN and your phone.
- Your phone will restart wait till you see PASS in ODIN
- You can now disconnect the USB cable from your phone and follow on screen instructions.
Congratulations! you have now successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy 3 I5810 (Apollo) to the latest 2.2 Froyo firmware(ZFJPF).
To set the default language to English you need to set the Locale to English(United Kingdom)
If you wish to revert back to 2.1 once you get the official update from Samsung, Check Downgrading Samsung Galaxy 3 I5810 to 2.1 (DDJGE-INDIA) to know more on this.