The most noticeable one is Swype keyboard not working!
Swype being the most fastest way for typing on the Galaxy 3, DDJP2 was a major disappointment for G3 users.
There is some good news though you can now get Swype working by following some simple instructions..
You can now get Swype working on DDJP2!
- Root your phone with Super One Click from here.
- Install Titanium BackUp.
- Wipe data and uninstall Swype from Titanium.
- Restart your G3.
- Opened swypeinc.com and register.
- You will get an activation mail in inbox.
- Click on activation link, you will again get one mail with "swype installer" link in it.
- Install it & Open.
- Log in and it will give two options to download
- Swype Beta Full (10mb)
- Swype English/Spanish (2.5mb)
- Choose option 2. English/Spanish.
- Download and Install.
- Now go to Settings->rom locale and swype enable swype.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!