To install CM7CyanogenMod7 on Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 follow instructions mentioned here.
- You must on a CM7 based firmwareMIUI, CM7 etc..
- Download latest version of GAPPSgapps-gb-20110613-signed.zip from here.
Follow instructions to install Google Apps for any CM7 based firmware on Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000,
- Enter Recovery MenuPower button + Home button + Volume Up button.
- TraverseUse volume buttons to go up/down in menu. to install zip from sdcard.
- SelectUse Home Button to choose an option from Menu. install zip from sdcard.
- Select gapps-gb-20110613-signed.zip which we downloaded before.
- Confirm by selecting YES install gapps-gb-20110613-signed.zip.
- TraverseUser Power button to go to previous menu. to Recovery Main Menu.
- Select reboot system now to reboot phone.
NOTE 1: Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi, before installing the GAPPS as this option will ONLY appear once and few applications which you select will be downloaded from Android Market!
NOTE 2: You can also skip this step and do it manually later on.