To find Wi-Fi MAC Address of your Samsung Focus - Windows Phone 7 device, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below,
- Open phone keypad, as you normally do when you want to make a call.
- Now enter, ##634# as soon as you press this the Diagnosis app will pop open.
- The Diagnosis app will contain an on screen number pad.
- Now you need to press, *#1234# using the buttons visible on the screen.
- Now you will see all the information, like PDA, Phone, CSC, Bluetooth MAC, Wi-Fi MAC, etc.
- Note down the Wi-Fi MAC address on a piece of paper and press back soft key, until you see live tiles.