Here are the specifications of the Galaxy Nexus,
- Operating System: Android 4.0.1 - Ice Cream Sandwich;
- Display: 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED Screen with 1280 x 720 resolution;
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core processor;
- Camera: Rear: 5-megapixel, Front: 1.3-megapixel for video call;
- Camera Features: Re-designed Camera UI, 1080p video recording @ 30 FPS, panaroma mode, zero-shutter lag and silly faces;
- Buttons: On-Screen Software Navigation buttons, only hardware buttons are volume rocker and the power button;
- Face Unlock: Facial recognition to unlock your phone;
- Android Beam: Uses NFC to easily share content with other Android users;
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Gyro, Light, Proximity, Barometer;
- Memory:RAM: 1GB; Storage: 16/32GB; NO EXPANDABLE MEMORY USING SD-CARD;
- Connectivity: LTE, HSPA+ connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n;
- Battery: 1750 mAh Li-Ion;
- Dimensions(l x b x h): 135.5 x 67.94 x 8.94;
- Weight: 135g;
Galaxy Nexus will be available in USA, Europe, and Asia beginning in November and then rolled out globally.
Also read, Which Existing Android Devices Will Get Ice Cream Sandwich Update?
Stay tuned with us at Facebook, Twitter to get updates on latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Galaxy Nexus and its pricing.