What works perfectly in Onecosmic's ICS RC3 ROM for Galaxy S?
- Hardware Acceleration, Audio, Touch
- RIL(Radio Interface Link = Calls / Texts / Data)
- Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth
- Both SD Cards (Internal & External)
- Android Market access
- Contacts sync, Calendar sync
- Camera(Video Recording & Pictures), Panorama mode, Face Unlock
- Wired tethering and Wireless tethering
- FM Radio
- New Kernel. The ROM now comes with Platypus Kernel instead of Glitch Kernel.
- Fully implemented Live OC into Platypus Kernel. You need to install NS Kernel Tools, download it from here.
- Slow USB transfer speed FIXED.
- All sensors are now working perfectly.
- Videos will now save when stopping recording.
- 720p recording improved.
- External SD corruption fixed.
- Camera now has Touch to Focus.
- Camera Zoom is working.
- You can now choose the USB Protocol (settings>storage>press menu>"USB computer connection").
- You need to be on any Gingerbread ROM(preferably CM7).
- You must have CWM Recovery to flash Onecosmic's ICS ROM. If you are on stock GB ROM then install CF-Root Kernel/SpeedMod Kernel/Voodoo Kernel to get CWM Recovery on your device!
- Make sure that your device is completely charged. This is necessary for getting better battery backup on newly installed ICS ROM.
- Download the Onecosmic's 4.0.3 ICS RC3 ROM from here.
- Transfer the downloaded ICS ROM to your internal SD-Card.
- Turn off your device. Enter CWM Recovery, to do so press Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button simultaneously.
- Select "install zip from sdcard" option.
- Select "choose zip from sdcard" option.
- Browse and select the transferred ICS_4.0.3_r1-RC3-I9000.zip from the sd-card.
- Select "yes" to confirm to begin installation of ICS ROM on your device.
- Wait till the installation finishes and then select "reboot" from CWM recovery menu.
If you are facing issues during installation, In CWM Recovery
- Wipe Dalvik-Cache
- Wipe Cache partition
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset